Our memories start now!

My mom has always kept handwritten journals for each member of the family so that one day we can go back and read her thoughts. I've always wanted to that but have never started it. So I thought I would start by writing a blog so there would at least be an electronic record of what happens in our crazy lives each day!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday! Friday!

I've not been as good as I planned about posting every night!  This was my first week back of work from Christmas vacation.  It has flown by so fast!  Our team spent three days in St. Augustine for a Leadership Retreat.  It was very nice down there.  We took very interesting historical tours of the city and ate WAY too much good food.  We made plans for the year which was very productive.  I really do love my job!  I'm going to have to make some changes with the way I handle stress because it took a great toll on my family this past year.  I'm going to do my best not to worry about things that are out of my control. 

I missed Jonathan, Landon, and Marlee terribly while I was gone.  It seems like it takes six people to do my job at home!  Well, come to think of it, it actually does take six people!  They always do fine when I travel but I don't like leaving them.  I get to sleep all alone in a big, cozy hotel bed but I'd much rather be in my own bed with a three year old squished against me :) 

Now, I have three days of Days of our Lives to catch up on and a very messy house to clean up.  I'm looking forward to the weekend and all the fun it will hold.  Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment